Posted: 20 Nov 2016 04:35 AM PST
Of course everyone wants to make easy money at home. Who wants to commute for an hour one way to a job in a major city? The answer is no one. That's why frauds taking advantage of and offering online work to just click some link and make money from doing just daily 10-15 min work. They target definite vulnerable demographic segments of the population, such as the elderly or disadvantaged. And as bad as this gets, they also trick highly educated and Internet savvy people too into believing that they can make money fast on these programs.
Many frauds are taking advantage of this and you may lose your hard earned money.
Guys if you remember in 2011 I also warned peoples about speak asia scam and you know what happened who not believe that this is a scam loses all his hard earned money. Attention!! SpeakAsiaOnline Survey, Be Careful !!!
Socialtrade.biz is also scam and is being nurtured by Educated IT Professionals, promoted by Greedy Elites, who are members up the ladder & have no concern about the fallout & resulting losses to thousands of people down the line.
Observe the below rules and you will know that its fraud.
1. Rs 5 per click to employee, Rs 5 goes to Employer- Still Employer asks for joining fee, that too, a high sum of 20000 to 50000.
2. Booster Activation Period - 20 Days; Including holidays, so it comes down to 15–16 Days. Again activation takes 2–3 days. So, It further comes down to 12–13 days. So, You need to add 2 members in 12–13 days to activate booster (Which will enhance your income per day)
3. Say, if you join and do not add any member down the leg- then - You will be stupidly clicking fake links for around 5 months to get your money back. As company is fraud, it can have money of all those members, who enrolled in last 5 months (& din't spread this virus) on any date either today or next Sunday or say your next birthday.
4. If you continue spreading it, You may recover your investment ( though Company says - Its not an investment company & that huge joining fee is just a token of appreciation for their kind service of manipulating masses) in 2 months. But, those down the line will have their money stuck in this scam.
5. So, If you see it now, its like, take the disease but pass it as fast as you can on someone (Actually 2 members) next, down the line.
6. So, the mantra for Members - Keep spreading the disease, bear risk (& fear) of losing money just for 2 months (if you have done your service of spreading the virus to next 2 fools) and thereafter enjoy fruits of your (fake) attributes as managerial skills, Good Convincing, Risk Bearing blah-blah.
7. If You are a member or if you become a member, you will follow (or have already trodden that path) Point 6 mentioned above. But, my request, first authenticate the claims put by company. Is clicking paying money or just the money is being circulated from new members to old members? If it looks like a scam, Stop yourself from supporting such scam.
8. If you are not a member yet, Read again from points 1–5. Then ask yourself whether you are okay after fooling (and looting) poor members (Students/ Job Seekers/ Low earning fellows etc.) down the line. If yes, Go On — Sites like Social trade Biz are for likes of you.
How they Manipulation users:
• Each member pays a hefty amount of Rs. 57500/- to get membership.
• The member gets 125 links (are mostly fake) to promote and earn 0. 625 per day, if booster is not activated. (Booster means making 2 members down the leg).
• 20 days are given to a new member to activate booster.
• Down the leg, if 2 members join, the one at top of them gets a booster income of Rs. 5000.
• So, Say, if a new member pays Rs. 57500 and activates booster in next 15 days, the total payment to that member in next 3 months= 15 Days*625 + 50 Days* 1250 = 71875 + 5000 = 76875
• Say, if 2 new members down the leg do not make any other member, Payment to these 2 members in next 2.5 months = 2*625*50 Days = 62500
• Money still left with company= 57500*3 —76875 — 62500= 33125 .
• So for 3 members, Company has around 33000 with it, even after around 2.5 months of joining of 2 members down the leg. As shown, the company has done nothing other than just taking money from lower members & giving to higher members.
• Say, If company has 200000 members on some date, then company would be having 100000 members at the bottom line, who would have joined in last 10-15 days.
• Money with company from these 100000 members (Considering only new member money for now) = 57,500*1,00,000 = 5,75,00,00,000 (575 Crore)
• Calculation is very easy now. Payments to those new members in last 10 days= 10*625*1,00,000 = 62,50,00,000 (62.5 Crores)
• So Company can run away with 500 Crore on the day, when its membership reaches 200000. Some data shows, it already has more than 1 lakh members. Do you still think that its not a SCAM ?
Why is it spreading so fast then ?
• Educated persons leading the mission
• Top members get huge amount, if new members are added fast.
• Also, Members receive tablets, Laptops etc. if they make some specific no. of members down the leg in limited period.
• Most important — Observe above carefully. The top member received Rs. 76875 in just 3 months. It means, they recovered their contribution & also made profits (By looting members down the leg).
socialtrade.bizlisted some legal document for this business but if you check these all documents are for Ablaze Info Solutions which deal in IT Software Solutions work purpose.
Be wary if you have to pay money or supply your credit card number to a company to make money from these type of jobs. Some scammers make big promises with work at home opportunities, but in these you will lose all your hard earned money.
In Multi level Marketing(MLM) concept only those people make money who are at top of chains.
So if you are one of the victim of this scam stop investing your hard earned money in this scam.
See below links Devbhoomi news exposed this scam:
|You are subscribed to email updates from TheHackingArticles: Cyber Security, Hacking, Information Security Articles. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|